Question for Non-Christian Women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bretb
    Participant
    June 1, 2017 at 4:44 pm #138137

Here is my hypothetical:

Good-looking man moves to your town. He is a lawyer, makes around 100k. Popular, ambitious, etc. However, he is a serious Christian and doesn’t believe in pre-marital sex.

Would you date him? What problems would the religion/no sex thing cause for you? To what extent would you be okay with it or have problems with it?

Thanks!

bretb
    Participant
    June 1, 2017 at 4:47 pm #138138

Oh, and by the way, I am not going to argue with anyone’s answer or judge based on your answer. Thanks!

JessC
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 6:59 pm #138360

If sex is important to you then I wouldn’t date him. Personally, I wouldn’t want to marry a man until I know we are sexually compatible. I would hold off on this one.

7w1s733d
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 11:54 pm #138530

If he came off as a good hearted man. Im sure thats not the first thing he would have blurted out the fact hes loaded with cash or a christian. Those things shouldnt matter. Shouldnt make a difference. If a man wanted to be with me for ME and that not being there intent. Im all for crossing out pre-marital sex