Question guys…….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Question guys…….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    April 24, 2017 at 11:10 am #134150
    Question guys…….

I’ve been dating a woman for 9 months and she says we are “more than dating” which I agree. We spend several nights together weekly, agree we’re in love and tell each other, spend holidays together -you get the picture.

The issue I have is she has multiple former lovers on her Facebook, one that comments on her posts. Should I insist she terminate these guys or am I overreacting?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 11:49 am #134168

no. unless there is strong and clear evidence/observations that she is cheating on you – no.
    however, you can ask for clarification if you want if “more than dating” means you are “exlusive” (just for clarification).

from her answer you’ll know what those other ex’s are and are not to her today.

i am friends with my ex’s (and we’re not romanticlly involved). i would not be okay with any new gf telling me who i can keep as friends and talk to or not unless it was obvious an ex- was being disruptive to our new relationship. so unless they’re being disruptive – no you can’t or shouldn’t.

jungleboy247
    jungleboy247
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 5:15 pm #134258

Women always have a plan B, who do you think will “give a friendly shoulder” when you have an argument with her? Man up and tell her she is commited and must stop this nonsense ASAP.

Kizaray
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 5:35 pm #135348

No it is fine for her to keep those past people on her facebook. Just because they are facebook friends doesn’t mean she is fucking them or even talking to them. Its almost like an acknowledgement to the fact that they knew each other. Think about your facebook friends. how many of them do you actually talk to regularly?

jlacck
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 10:39 pm #135361

You have to be careful about being insecure on facebook. it can really lead to some issues and challenges in relationships.

aleena
    aleena
    Participant
    May 4, 2017 at 5:54 am #135363

no boy you can carry on and appreciate to her … because she loves you in real then you don’t take any tension from her side. thank you

anonymous
    Participant
    May 4, 2017 at 6:34 pm #135461

Depends on the types of comments. If the comments bother you or her, you should tell her your opinion.

billyj136
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 12:38 pm #135524

She loves you man. Dont ruin that by getting jealous over past boyfriends. She’s not talking to them constantly, theyre just posting comments on her facebook. What’s so bad about that?