Questions After First Date Last Night

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

March 12, 2018 at 9:57 pm #167254

Hey guys, I’m a 24 Male, and went out with a 24 Female last night.

This was a girl I met online, and honestly didn’t even talk for a long time. She really quickly wanted to go out with me on the spot yesterday, like we were texting in the morning and she’s just like “id love to go out today” so I went to see her, which is a little bit of a far drive.

So we went out for a night on the city, this was the first time seeing her… I picked her up AT her place, and went bowling, walked around the city for a bit, then spent a while at a really nice restaurant. The date started I’d say around 6pm, and ended at about 11:30pm, which to me is a pretty long first date.

So I’ve went on a lot of dates, some that I knew afterwards just wasn’t the best, but this one was probably my best date ever. We just seemed to connect so much, talk about similar things, we were really into each other’s interests and talking about personal matters and things like that. We just never really had a single dry

March 12, 2018 at 9:57 pm #167255

moment, lots of eye contact, touching each other as in arms around each other, holding hands etc. We never ran out of things to talk about, we both laughed a ton. There just seemed to be such a strong connection that lasted so long.

All throughout the date, almost after everything we had an interest in doing at some point in the future, she’d even hint and say “we can definitely do that another time” or “that’s something we can do next time” or “that’s something that we have to add to the list” as if I’ll be seeing her again i guess.

Now I took her home, it was very late for a sunday (11:30 PM), and today being monday we LEGITIMATELY had to get up and I lived a decent time away. Both of us were tired, definitely from having fun, and had to get going.

***** To end it, we hugged eachother for a little while, she kissed me on the cheek first, then i kissed her on the cheek. The fact that that exchange of kissing on the cheek happened pretty quickly and she did it first before she

March 12, 2018 at 9:58 pm #167256

headed off and said “Text me when u get home” kind of thing, made me think there wouldn’t be kissing on the lips. Again, this is a thing ive seen and not seen on dates, alot of the girls kissed me on the lips first date and then nothing happened after the first date, others, like this one, seemed like it’s not her thing.

*** Important note, this girl literally just went through a divorce, or sort of still going through a divorce. She was married for 3 years and said she was a mess over the divorce for a while but is okay now.

Now I’ve been texting her today, and she’s been kind of slow responding, still texting me back and everything, but maybe that’s cause she was busy today or something, so trying to not make a big deal that she doesn’t seem super quick responding like she was prior. We talked briefly about the date, we both had a really great time and let each other know that, and i asked her generally about going out again, towards the end of the week when we’re both off. she

March 12, 2018 at 9:58 pm #167257

responded with “Yeah sure! I’m not sure when im free yet but definitely soon”

So after all of that, what is everyone’s views of this? Between the “girl” kissing you first on the cheek, how quickly she wanted to go out with me before really knowing her and picking her up at her house, and what the texting is like after our first date, and what generally texting is like after a first date.

Thank you so much for the help!