Quick Someone slap some sense into me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

9arijuk
    9arijuk
    Participant
    October 8, 2017 at 12:39 pm #151898

I met a man on match.com and in the beginning things were great, as they usually are, but after a few weeks he stopped calling. Now, after a five month gap, he calls me again to try and see me. I enjoyed our conversations but the sex was meh, and I am taking a break from dating, and honestly, I’m quite happy not seeing anyone. However, he has been trying to call me numerous times the past few days, and I’ve been ignoring his calls and texts and am feeling a bit guilty as I know how shitty it is…but really I don’t feel like talking to him to explain I’m not feeling it so he should stop calling. I just need some encouraging words to help me not feel so bad about blowing him off. Thank you.

liorab
    Participant
    October 9, 2017 at 7:41 am #151916

Don’t feel bad at all for blowing him off he blew you off for 5 months. You deserve way better!

9arijuk
    9arijuk
    Participant
    October 9, 2017 at 9:13 pm #152049

thanks so much! now i can sleep well at night lol!