Really Confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Really Confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Honu34
    Honu34
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 12:00 am #67606
    Really Confused

I’ve gone out with a guy 2 times in 3 days. I really like him but I’m thinking maybe I’ve been friendzoned. He texts me daily and if I go long periods of time of not communicating with him he contacts me. Our last date was 3 days ago and he hasn’t mentioned anything about going out again. In fact on facebook he put a status “hanging out at home unless a better offer comes along.” He even called me babe at some point tonight. Do I flat out ask him what his thoughts are and if yes how do I do that? I don’t want to think about a guy that there is no future for.

fender4567
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 6:02 pm #67619

I’d say maybe call him up and ask him if he wants to go grab dinner and just start talking about your future goals and his future goals and see if they match up, its kind of an indirect way of asking him what his thoughts are.

JohanD
    Participant
    November 16, 2014 at 8:18 pm #67645

Find out something you both like to do, and ask him to join you! This date should tell you a lot about how much it is worth on pursuing this guy!

Honu34
    Honu34
    Participant
    November 16, 2014 at 11:22 pm #67651

Well went ahead and went on another “blind” date over the weekend. I still like the previous guy, who continues to text me daily. I’ve decided tomorrow that I’m going to ask him if he is hoping to be friends or is he looking for more? I have to stop this guessing game. Its making me crazy.