Really confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Really confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 12:58 pm #124862
    Really confused!

So this is abit hard to explain but I’ll try my best! Recently a guy I had thing with years ago got back in touch. I say a thing, but we was both young and it wasn’t serious literally just talking! Anyway I really liked him back then and I didn’t even know until he messaged me that I still do have feelings for him despite being two years out of a 9 year relationship! We spoke abit about old times, it felt so right and before we knew it we was sending each other ‘pictures’. It’s something I have never in my life done even with my ex, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it! It’s like the inner me who was dying to get out finally escaped! I’ve always been interested in the whole picture sending, dirty talk kind of stuff but never felt comfortable to do it. Now he turns up after years of not talking and i can’t get him out of my head! His reaction to the pictures I sent him has gave me such a boost. I did regularly think about him when we wasn’t talking but didn’t think anything of it.

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 9:26 am #124863

(Carrying on!) now I can’t get him out my head and the feelings I’m getting are scaring me! I’ve never felt this way with anyone else since when we first met, not even my ex!!!! When we was talking about old times he said I never wanted him and he never wooed me, what does he mean by that?? Can anyone help me? I’m scared of getting hurt again more than anything else, I don’t want him to think I’m desperate! But then after the sexting my head feels like mush! I don’t want to tell anyone about us talking yet either, something feels completely different to people I’ve spoke to before! Anything at all would be appreciated! I hope this makes sense to people!