Really need advice here, please help me. Thanks

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nikita
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 11:38 am #56751

So basically, I went out with a girl who is 17 years old, and Im 15. We only knew each other for 3 days before I asked her out, however i found out today ( on our date ) that she has a bf. Before the date, i talked to her for several hours on the phone and she seemed like a nice girl and i was pretty excited. i was kinda upset, when i found out that she has a bf ( during our date )but she said she never wanted to be with him and that she will break up with up once school starts ( next month). i was kinda worried but i acted like it was nothing…however, the thing that bothers me was that throughout the date, she was flirting with me excessively ex: when we sit down, she grabbed my arm, put her head on my shoulder and got in really close to me, basically inviting me to touch her or even kiss her. To be honest, im pretty uncomfortable because it was our first date., and i dont really know her that well. After our date, i haven’t return any of her texts yet…what should do ? Thanks

Nikita
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 11:41 am #56752

Oh and btw, this is my first post on the forum and ive never have a gf before and nver kissed a girl before so this is why she kinda scared me off a bit while it may be normal for other guys.

supernova88
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 5:45 pm #56756

I remember what it’s like to be 15 and I know the whole idea of dating can be very confusing, especially when you meet a girl who you really like you probably never want to let her go no matter what. However dating for girls at 17 is no walk in the park either, and the fact this girl doesn’t like her current boyfriend but isn’t ready or willing to break up says to me that she doesn’t really know what she wants. Lots of people hesitate to break up and end the relationship a little (or a lot) later then they should have, but the fact this girl knows she wants to break up but is putting it off makes me wonder how serious she is about you if you don’t come before a guy she doesn’t even like. The fact she also hid the existence of her current boyfriend shows a lack of trust and respect. Honestly, I’d say you only had one date together and it’s best to end it there. You’re a young guy and have plenty of time to find a worthwhile first girlfriend who doesn’t bring drama to the table.

Anonymous
    July 3, 2014 at 11:04 pm #56761

If she really wanted to be with you, let her break up with boyfriend now thoroughly.

Anonymous
    July 3, 2014 at 11:56 pm #56765

She is being too flirty on the first day, simply showing that she is easy and if it was someone with more experienced it would get more serious, if you want someone that can give you more experienced call her but if you need someone to call your girl that does not sound like her, first why is she leaving her bf, maybe she will do the same to you.

chicagostaycold
    Participant
    July 5, 2014 at 5:17 am #56789

Yeah honestly don’t know if you want to be with a girl who is cheating on her current bf and is being that touchy feely with you on the first date.

Nikita
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:13 am #56760

Thanks for that advice…and just for future reference, do you think it’s normal for girls to flirt excessively on the first date ? im not really sure because other girls ive known or am interested in doesnt really act this way ?

Nikita
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:14 am #56776

Wow, thanks everyone for your awesome advice…she basically said she never wanted to be with him but just accept to be his gf so she doesn’t hurt his feelings. Yeah, i think she was way too flirty, especially for the first date, but im not a hundred percent certain, because it’s been quite long since ive been on a date. And also im not trying to rush things ( sexually wise ) so i dont think ill contact her. But just for future references, how do girls normally act on their first date…i mean for instance, if she doesn’t have a bf, is the way she’s acting normal, because im a little uncomfortable being that close to a girl i barely know.

Again, Thanks a lot, your advice helped me tremendously.

Nikita
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:14 am #56777

Wow, thanks everyone for your awesome advice…she basically said she never wanted to be with him but just accept to be his gf so she doesn’t hurt his feelings. Yeah, i think she was way too flirty, especially for the first date, but im not a hundred percent certain, because it’s been quite long since ive been on a date. And also im not trying to rush things ( sexually wise ) so i dont think ill contact her. But just for future references, how do girls normally act on their first date…i mean for instance, if she doesn’t have a bf, is the way she’s acting normal, because im a little uncomfortable being that close to a girl i barely know.

onebigvon
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:59 am #56836
    Reply To: Really need advice here, please help me. Thanks

Tell her that you are interested, but you don’t date girls with boyfriends. That is just asking for trouble. Tell her that you’d be glad to pursue this as soon as she is single.