Really worried

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Really worried

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Niko92
    Participant
    April 11, 2015 at 10:49 pm #77093
    Really worried

Hey guys,
    I started seeing this girl about 4 months ago. We spend almost every day together, apart from work. I am 22 and she is 21. A few days ago, she received a call from her old friend (girl) while we were hanging out, her friend invited her for drinks downtown. When we got there, almost immediately her friend started to hit on her in my presence. Of course, my girl denied and shortly after, we left. I had this worrying feeling for a couple of days and we had a talk where she explained to me what exactly happened. Back in 2012, she and that friend had a few romantic dates and her friend wanted to start a relationship but my girlfriend said she denied her request because she didn’t want to commit at the time, so her friend started going out with someone else. However, she also said that it was a very hard person for her to get over. Ever since then, they would meet up once in a while to catch up on things, nothing romantic.

Niko92
    Participant
    April 11, 2015 at 10:52 pm #77094

Anyways, after what happened a few days ago, my girlfriend called her friend and asked how she could do something like that. But since that talk we had, I felt that she was a little distant, and I am really worried, because to me she was appearing to seem like she is the one. I love her and don’t want to lose her. I ask her what can I do, to make things better, and she says there’s nothing really that needs to be done. She says that day was a little too much for her and that’s the reason that she has been distant.

What do you guys think I should do, should I just try not to mention it, and give it some time?