Really Worried, Did I Ruin Things?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wrestlebob14
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 10:55 pm #100702

So there is this girl I really like in school. We have became best friends over the course of the year and now we even act like a couple even though we r not. We talk everyday, go out to eat, etc. So she has had some problems with relationships this year and I have been by her side and helped her through it. Now I come to find out today that she slept with a kid I know. Now this wouldn’t b a problem except his girlfriend is in my grade. She is such a sweet girl and my friend knows her as well. I was so shocked when my friend told me what she did. I did not think she would go this low, only because she wanted to. I basically flipped on her. I said how could u hoe around and hook up with someone else’s boyfriend. We haven’t talked all day! I texted her basically apologizing and saying I over reacted and how much she means to me as a friend, and that I should support her not judge her. She answers with okay. I’m freaking out. Ik she is prob still mad at me but is out friendship ruined??

girlneedssomehelp
    Participant
    May 18, 2016 at 3:40 pm #100737

I wouldn’t say your friendship is ruined, just that she’s pissed because you called her a hoe. She probably is already feeling guilt from ruining a relationship she doesn’t want her friend going against her now… give it some time!