Recently broke up with ex, great one night stand

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Symfony
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 5:02 pm #68105

Hello, i recently broke off a 2 year relationship, this was 2 months ago or so. So i decided to have a wild time for the past 2 months, ive had 3 sexual encounters and a threesome with my boss, all of this is irrelevant. But it might help you get an idea of where i am.

Anyway, 2 days ago, i was out with a friend and a i meet this great girl, it ended up with me taking her home and having alot of fun, anyway the day after i got to know her quite well and i like her, she really made a great first impression, and she is really cute.

I have not been in the dating / one night stand game for a long long long time, 4 years or so. So i dont quite know how to procede and what would be appropriate after a one night stand.

She seems a little insecure and she is expecting me to lead regarding everything, basically whatever i suggest, she seems to agree and want to do that.

What would you do if you wanted to meet her again for a “normal date”, ask her out? How long would you wait?

rovis77
    Participant
    November 25, 2014 at 8:14 am #68134

wait two days and call

Symfony
    Participant
    November 25, 2014 at 8:45 am #68106

We have texted abit for the past 2 days, but there is usally some time between responses etc, dont want to come off to desperate regarding asking her out …. again …. i am really clueless, never asked a girl out after ive had sex with her, that tends to happen prior to that.

And for the record i am 22 and she is 19.

Thomas51
    Participant
    November 26, 2014 at 2:55 pm #68252

I would just ask her if she wants to go out and do something with some of your friends as a group. This way it takes the pressure off her and makes her feel more comfortable. Also she will see how much people like you and start to really like you genuinely.