Relationship advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Relationship advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Naveen2016
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 7:58 am #97391
    Relationship advice

I’m a lonely Indian guy who has never dated a girl in my life. I don’t have any friends im 31. I live wit my parents and now they are asking me to get married to an Indian girl. I’m bald and I’m wearing wig after a failed hair transplant. They are putting a lot of pressure on me along wit my colleagues in the work place. I don’t like Indian girls. I never have and I never will. I always fantasized about white girls from the age of 11 and I can’t imagine sleeping with any other race except maybe middle eastern women. I got a green card to Australia recently. So is it possible for me to go there and start a new life and try to date white girls? or am i too old and too messed up to start over? Am I wasting my time because I’m Indian and I have heard people say that Indians don’t get any respect in the west and they are treated like garbage by white girls.

ShyGuy18
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 8:59 am #97401

Ok don’t be so hard on yourself. There is always hope for any guys to get a girlfriend. Yes the west does tend to stigmatize you if you don’t have a girlfriend but none of that matters. I’m initially from Russia and was adopted by American parents. They haven’t taught me a thing about dating girls. Hence I’ve never had one either. I want one but am too shy/awkward. So just know your not in this alone. If I was you I’d start randomly talking to girls. It’s kinda odd to do it but it will help you talk to them easier

freeatheart
    freeatheart
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 1:40 pm #98219

Ok don’t be so hard on yourself. There is always hope for any guys to get a girlfriend. Yes the west does tend to stigmatize you if you don’t have a girlfriend but none of that matters. I’m initially from Russia and was adopted by American parents. They haven’t taught me a thing about dating girls. Hence I’ve never had one either. I want one but am too shy/awkward. So just know your not in this alone. If I was you I’d start randomly talking to girls. It’s kinda odd to do it but it will help you talk to them easier

I agree,you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself,never give up hope,there’s always someone for everyone.

Naveen2016
    Participant
    May 19, 2016 at 5:16 pm #100824

The other issue is my wig. I mean I look great in it ..people say it fits me perfectly and I’m sure a lot of girls might find me attractive when I’m wearing it coz it looks really natural perfect for my look. But I’m also aware that one day I will have to have that conversation with a girl about taking it off especially when its time to get intimate and that terrifies me….that she will see my true look and hate me after that or even if she doesn’t….i might hate myself for that and avoid intimacy at all costs. People say that if a girl truly likes you then she wouldn’t care if you wear a wig or not but there are others who disagree and say girls hate wig wearers period because it shows insecurity…..If I do shave my head then there is that hair transplant scar on the back like a line. I don’t know what to do. Dont tell me to grow it out n walk around like danny devito. Its a look I hate so much. Its like I’m stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. Please advice.Thanks