Relationship advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Relationship advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Monnem10
    Participant
    November 15, 2017 at 10:00 am #156427
    Relationship advice

My girlfriend told me yesterday that she feels that I miss her more than she misses me. We are both at University doing our Masters, but her workload is far more than mine. I agree with her. She has so much work to do and says that it is ok for her when she dosen’t see me for 6 weeks. I should say we are in a long relationship and have been for a while. When I have work to do, I also feel the same as her. I do not want us to break up. I asked her did she want to say anything else to me i.e. to break up with me, but she said no. What do you think i should do?

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 10:44 am #156585

Hmmmm this is indeed a weird situation. Relationships aren’t always perfect and they are rough times – such as this. The key here is to remember that you guys being busy with work is only temporary and it wouldn’t always be like this. What both of you have to figure out is if you love each other and are patient with each other enough to wait this out until this season of studying in your lives is over. When you figure that out you’d know what to do in this scenario. Also remember that communication is key in any relationship and even if you aren’t seeing each other often, try to stay in touch as often as possible and at least set time aside once a week to meet up, even if it is for half an hour. Best wishes in your studying!

missmaris
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 8:03 pm #156719

You both have to figure what you both want and be honest. Work commitment take up time but if you are both passionate and dedicated to eachother then you will find a way.

sweetman23
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 9:53 pm #157264

You should talk seriously both of you to clarify those things.