Relationship Advice – Little Sexual Experience

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

superal1966
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 2:24 pm #67692

I wasn’t sure where the best place to post this was but the question is more aimed towards women.

To give a brief background; I am a single 30 year old man.

When I was merely a teenager (18) an incident occurred while having sex, and while the what isn’t important for the purpose of the post, it did lead me for many years to avoid situations which could have lead to intimacy.

I do like the single life but it is more through circumstances than by choice; given the above mentioned I have little sexual experience, and with comes little confidence. It is self-defeating in that the longer I avoid intimate situations, the longer I go without forming sexual relationships.

My question to the women on this site is what would you initial impression be and/or willingness to start relationship with a guy of a similar age with very little sexual experience.

Thank you in advance!

soundheart
    soundheart
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 1:40 am #67700

I am 34/woman and have had one partner that had some issues in the bedroom, but at the time we loved each other and still very much enjoyed each others company and made it work. We were together for 5 years and the reason for separating had nothing to do with intimacy. I believe if you are with someone that truly cares for you, this would not be an issue at all. I would advise speaking with her before hand and not in the bedroom. I would let her know that you are very much attracted to her, but have had some issues in the past. I would just be sincere and open up, this alone should bring you closer together. If she is a caring and loving person and not just looking for a one night stand, I don’t see this as an issue at all. I would just discuss before hand, so that if there are some bumps in the road so to speak, she doesn’t think its because you’re not attracted to or turned on by her. Woman tend to internalize everything. Good luck, don’t think about it too much and have fun! 🙂