Relationship Help – I'd Appreciate Any Advice! What Does She Want

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 3:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 7:13 am #133495

Hello All,

I am in a very sticky situation and any advise is really helpful in this situation.

So I have known this girl for almost 2 years, we have been very good friends and really close! Over the last 3-4 months we have got a lot more close to a point she admitted to falling for me and really liked me. We kissed for the first time around 2 months ago and I had also fallen for her as she is incredible. We have been so close, got on so well and loved each others company. However and a big however! She has a boyfriend. The reason why she hasn’t finished it with him yet is because they have been together 3 years and as he is on holiday for 3 weeks she didn’t want to just text him.

Last week she was house sitting for a friend of hers so was home alone and asked me to stay for the week, which I of course jumped at the chance as I saw it as an opportunity to get closer to her. We had an amazing 4-5 days together and I done all I could to show her just how much she meant to me, I cooked

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 10:05 am #133496

…her dinner, ran a cute bath with rose petals and candles spelling her name (proper gay I know haha) but little things like that which she said she loved! It came to the point she text her friend saying she had to finish it with her boyfriend NOW as she really liked me. We did cross the line and sleep together a few times during the days together which I know is awful because of her boyfriend. However as far as I was aware when she ended it with her boyfriend we would of been together as that’s basically what she was saying….

lostsoul17
    lostsoul17
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 11:38 am #134072

I hate to say it, but once a cheater always a cheater. If she could cheat on him when she’s not happy with him, who’s to say she won’t do the same to you when she’s not happy with you.

strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    April 25, 2017 at 6:05 pm #134393

Yeah, if she’s willing to cheat on her current boyfriend chances are she won’t have a problem eventually cheating on you.

charger
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 1:23 am #135080

First, for her to jump right over to you isn’t good. She will have lingering feelings and connection to her old boyfriend. Do not expect this to be love with her. Women say “the best way to over someone is to get under someone”

Sorry Pal, it won’t last.

starfallen2kx
    starfallen2kx
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 12:21 am #135229

You know see what this person is capable of. Meaning she could do this to you someday. If its going well now let it be but always be aware of that potential. It doesn’t mean she will do this to you and you being openly non-trusting of her could push her to it in a situation where it may have not happened. Just stealthily keep your guard up and tread carefully. Don’t let her see you have your guard up. Be ready, so if it does go down you can leave with dignity rather than looking like you lost.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by starfallen2kx starfallen2kx.

Kizaray
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 5:38 pm #135349

yeah dude, that guy who she was with for 3 years has been not giving her attention… what happens a few years from now when you are busy with kids/work and the spark dies down? she will probably do the same thing to you. Be careful with this one man. It might be too good to be true.

jlacck
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 10:37 pm #135360

Trust me, I’ve been there, done that. You don’t want those type of problems. Any woman willing to take advantage of a situation like that is going to do the same thing to you. Think of it like this… The way you got her is the way you’ll lose her. Best of luck.