Relationship Help – I'd Appreciate Any Advice! What Does She Want

Author
    Comments

• Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 7:13 am #133495
    Relationship Help – I'd Appreciate Any Advice! What Does She Want

Hello All,

I am in a very sticky situation and any advise is really helpful in this situation.

So I have known this girl for almost 2 years, we have been very good friends and really close! Over the last 3-4 months we have got a lot more close to a point she admitted to falling for me and really liked me. We kissed for the first time around 2 months ago and I had also fallen for her as she is incredible. We have been so close, got on so well and loved each others company. However and a big however! She has a boyfriend. The reason why she hasn’t finished it with him yet is because they have been together 3 years and as he is on holiday for 3 weeks she didn’t want to just text him.

Last week she was house sitting for a friend of hers so was home alone and asked me to stay for the week, which I of course jumped at the chance as I saw it as an opportunity to get closer to her. We had an amazing 4-5 days together and I done all I could to show her just how much she meant to me, I cooked

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 10:05 am #133496

…her dinner, ran a cute bath with rose petals and candles spelling her name (proper gay I know haha) but little things like that which she said she loved! It came to the point she text her friend saying she had to finish it with her boyfriend NOW as she really liked me. We did cross the line and sleep together a few times during the days together which I know is awful because of her boyfriend. However as far as I was aware when she ended it with her boyfriend we would of been together as that’s basically what she was saying….

lostsoul17
    lostsoul17
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 11:38 am #134072

I hate to say it, but once a cheater always a cheater. If she could cheat on him when she’s not happy with him, who’s to say she won’t do the same to you when she’s not happy with you.