Reuniting after five years…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

winona93
    Participant
    January 11, 2017 at 6:53 pm #122703

Five years ago when i saw him i recently broke up with an ex besides that i didn’t take his feelings seriously. he told me he loved me and wanted a life with me..but i knew he was going to be deployed again and i fell back into the comfortable relationship i had with my ex after that we didn’t talk for sometimethen a year later we started texting again and he sounded very angry with me for breaking his heart it wasn’t until then i realized he was serious about his feelings for me i wish i would of believed him because i had deep feelings for him but no one made a move so i let it go. Despite our lack of communication and my acceptance of what happened..i have not been able to stop thinking about him since the last time i saw him years ago.. he even shows up in my dreams which refreshes feelings i had for him. anyway yesterday i expressed myself to him and he said he was driving to my town to see old friends… is it just a coincidence or is he coming to see me? could he still love me?

winona93
    Participant
    January 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm #122704

during that time i had recently broken up with an ex and was feeling cold and distant. besides that i knew he could have his pick with any girl and didn’t take his feelings seriously… he told me he loved me and wanted a life with me..but i knew he was going to be deployed again and i fell back into the comfortable relationship i had with my ex… after that we didn’t talk for sometime.. then a year later we started texting again and he sounded very angry with me for breaking his heart.. and expressing how much i hurt him.. it wasn’t until then i realized he was serious about his feelings for me.. and i wish i would of believed him because i always had deep feelings for him but no one made a move so i let it go… despite our lack of communication and my acceptance of what happened..i have not been able to stop thinking about him since the last time i saw him years ago.. he even shows up in my dreams which refreshes feelings i had for him..anyway we have kept in touch for five years a

winona93
    Participant
    January 12, 2017 at 8:47 am #122705

anyway we have kept in touch for five years and i haven’t seen him since he lives across the country but i ended up checking up on him yesterday and expressing myself to him.. and to my surprise he was actually on his way to visit some old friends where i live so we are going to meet up… do you think he still has the same feelings for me? should i expect it to be something more than a regular meeting?
    Do you think because i expressed myself to him he is making the drive to see me or was it just a coincidence that he was on his way here when i reached out to him again..