Right or wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Right or wrong?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tyw2345
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 11:34 pm #90714
    Right or wrong?

I have a good friend that I grew up with. I attended his wedding, became friends with his wife and kids. He and I eventually grew apart because of our lives but nothing happened to the friendship. Years later I find out my gf has been seeing him behind his wife’s back. They were together before I was in the pic. She didn’t tell me they were seeing each other because they were keeping a secret. Our relationship has gotten to a point where she’s told me she wants to marry me. She told her friend she was going to break it off with him to be with me. He made a last ditch effort to win/keep her and planned a romantic getaway. I found out about it and used a disposable phone number to text his wife & tell her they were together (she had prior suspicions). She didn’t catch them but they knew she was on her way and left. She ended up breaking it off with him but determined to find out who snitched. It can’t be traced back to me but am I wrong for fighting dirty for the girl of my dreams?

lovememore
    Participant
    December 30, 2015 at 10:19 am #90721

Keep this secret to the grave. The girl will have a different opinion of you if she knew you did this. What’s done is done, but if I knew you did that I most likely will not trust you anymore.