rock climbing with an ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

rock climbing with an ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bubblyjo
    bubblyjo
    Participant
    March 19, 2013 at 1:24 pm #26221
    rock climbing with an ex

I mentioned in an article I just commented how my ex was helping me belay down a rock climbing wall once and how she didn’t pull the reins fast enough, I dropped two feet- really scary! I told this little story to a girl I was out on for a first date and IMHO I think it was an ok story to bring up without feeling like I was unloading my baggage on her. Thought I’d share and see if anyone thinks telling new girls about your ex is REALLY that big of a deal or not…

Tia798
    Participant
    March 20, 2013 at 5:08 pm #26496

Yea as long as it’s a casual thing, something that would help you reference your story to what you’re talking about…seems normal. Just don’t bring it up often, it can get annoying and I bet she wouldn’t want to hear about all your adventurous times with an ex.

mixerz77
    mixerz77
    Participant
    March 21, 2013 at 4:36 pm #26599

Obviously when you talk about the bad times with an ex, your new gf might not see it as the most attractive thing. Just be cautious to bring it up once you two are comfortable telling personal stories to one another.