rude women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

rude women

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

knock knock
    knock knock
    Participant
    November 8, 2012 at 3:32 pm #15594
    rude women

I’ve unfortunately encountered some less than pleasant women online and it’s so sad when the have a great smile on their picture and a 50% or more match to me. I think being online has set some people up to be more easily offended and therefore react like children.

numnum
    Participant
    March 14, 2015 at 5:28 pm #75374

Im sorry to hear that

rayj83
    Participant
    March 16, 2015 at 10:40 am #75415

Women get hounded online I feel like. They need to have their guard up more than maybe they would in real life.

Blondey
    Participant
    April 1, 2015 at 3:06 am #76428

I found online it is easy for conversations to get misconstrued and as a women myself we are very emotional and def on guard. Women do I think get easily offended more than men, and we can find a way of taking something so meaningless to a man and turning into world war 3 lol. I can only suggest to continue being yourself, if the women likes you she will run off in a huff but come back after her emotions have settled down:) I can’t even explain my own reactions to situations sometimes, just maybe we are too sensitive and yes we are hard to understand!!! Good luck

JeffS
    Participant
    April 1, 2015 at 1:22 pm #76472

No one has a bad profile that says they are a nasty, rude person. Women on online dating sites are regular people you see anywhere else, a good percentage of people in general (in my region at least) are rude. It’s happened to me just as Blondey said, if they like you, they’ll come back and apologize. If not, just gotta keep meeting someone special because they’re not it no matter how well they may have advertised themselves.