Scope of live in relation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vargez4
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 1:07 pm #83740

Hi, This may sound odd. But here it goes. I used to sleep with a girl on same bed but never had sex with her. But when I felt I should not make her feel bad if I ever had sex with her. I proposed her, she became distant. Stopped seeing me suddenly. she used to be in a relation, had a bad break up. and she says she could never recover from it, hence can’t be in a relation. I was dumbfounded, I mean we used to sleep together and cuddle, her head on my shoulder same bed. Her arm wrapped around me and we used to cuddle. I really miss all those. Nowadays she wants to meet me only once a month, and when she meets she borrows money. Not sure if that part matters. What do I do to get things back like before?

vrj
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 10:35 am #83766

just take a picture and always remember her

vargez4
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 8:23 am #83818

@vrj- Been doing that for past 2 yrs, not been helpful so far. Makes me more desperate every time I meet her. Tried deleting her pics too, even cried once all alone.