Second chances?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Second chances?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

topbanana
    Participant
    September 6, 2017 at 10:31 pm #148402
    Second chances?

we hung out a few times but never really called it dating because of college this fall. so we just kinda liked each other and that was that. in the spring things got a little more flirty and serious. until i found out he’d been dating this girl since february. he “fell in love with her at first sight.” but he still liked me. so i told him to pick, he wouldn’t, so i picked for him. he dated her and we stopped talking.

until last night.

i texted him and he almost immediately called me. it got kinda flirty, and i said, “stop, what are we doing. you have a girlfriend and we’ve been through this already.” so he proceeded to tell me he broke up with her because he couldn’t stop thinking about me. he wanted me. the whole time. i didn’t know what to say.

Two problems: 1. I don’t know if I miss him or the idea of him. 2. My friends and family all think I’d be dumb to go back.

Thoughts?

JessicaJones55
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 7:15 pm #148550

Leave it alone. You have now made the first move, he’s expressed that you were the one all along – now let him make that dream a reality. If that is really the case, he will put action behind his words. Step aside and let him do the work.

Gengustave
    Gengustave
    Participant
    September 9, 2017 at 7:44 pm #148675

hi i am new here

new to dating
    Participant
    September 9, 2017 at 10:49 pm #148678

if hes not willing to make u a number one priority in your life why bother for second best, not worth it your better than than that

new to dating
    Participant
    September 9, 2017 at 10:50 pm #148679

if hes not willing to make u a number one priority in your life why bother for second best, not worth it your better than than that

Lisa47218
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 4:50 pm #148709

Try to get back with him

Amy98
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 4:19 am #148717

If I were you I wouldn’t go back to him. My friend went trough something similar and got back together with him. It didn’t work out well at all.