Second Chances?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Second Chances?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nicole
    Participant
    October 25, 2017 at 12:43 am #153931
    Second Chances?

1. Well I’ve created a real mess here and I’m hoping someone can give me some advice. I dated this guy for a few months and he was perfect, I don’t date often and there’s very few guys that I’ve actually become attached to. But I think I love this one. I absolutely adore everything about him including all of his faults. He seemed to be all about me as well, he did whatever it took to see me every single day even if it just meant going to the barn to help me clean horse stalls because that’s all we had time for. Things started to get a little serious and he started seeing problems with me that he wasn’t sure he could handle. I began letting my anxiety get out of control and I became a handful so he started backing off. And then I panicked and kept pushing and pushing him until he said there was no chance any more. He still wants me in his life, he said that he wishes I would give him some space so that we could be friends but I’m never going to be ok with “just friends”

nicole
    Participant
    October 25, 2017 at 12:47 am #153932

2. after the relationship I had with him. It’s been months now and I ended up starting a huge argument yesterday and we fought all night. Then he finally told me to leave him alone for the rest of the week while he’s working, and this weekend he wants to actually talk (like civil people) and find a solution for all of this. He said we either have to find some compromise or go our separate ways but I don’t see how you find a middle ground in a situation where one wants another chance and the other doesn’t. He means the world to me, and the months that we haven’t been together I’ve done a lot. I started my own business and I’ve acknowledged my mental health and am getting that back under control. How can I convince him that I’m getting better and to give me a second chance?