Second Guessing Myself-Feedback Please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aprilc
    Participant
    October 3, 2015 at 7:16 am #86432

I met a guy a month ago, while traveling. He gave me his number to call. I did call a few weeks later, which was a Big step for me. We talked on a only a few times. He said he would be in my area soon for business. Well, we did not speak for weeks. Then, I received a text from him that he would be in town. Supposedly, he wanted us to meet and spend time together. This was a week, prior to his visit. I texted him to let him know that I had plans, during those dates, but I would have free time to meet. I never received a response from him. I didn’t know what time his flight arrived or anything. I expected him to notify me, once he arrived, but nothing. Needless to say, I did not call or text him. IMO, I felt like he should have called or texted me. A part of me questions, if I should have taken the initiative, but that is what I always have done. I haven’t dated in quite some time. After some time, I feel I have made excuses for men and their behavior. Need insight.

Crissie414
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 8:12 am #86453

I think you are right and that you just met the wrong guy.