DATING ADVICE FORUM

Secret to Avoid Rejection

Author
    Comments

• Sigma
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 6:31 am #117989
    Secret to Avoid Rejection

I am having issues in getting a girl to accept an invitation to a date. No matter what I try, no girl wants to give me a chance and it’s depressing! Is there any surefire proof way to avoid rejection n100%? If there is and I am sure about it, please tell me! Please do not keep it only for yourselves! What is the secret to NEVER getting rejected?

Ryry84
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 2:44 pm #118024

Be confident and direct. The only secret is don’t give up. If she says no then on to the next, don’t get discouraged. One out of 100 is bound to say yes. As you date more you get more comfortable with it nd your confidence goes up. Women love confidence. Good luck.

helpless-romantic
    Participant
    November 23, 2016 at 8:47 am #118074

You don’t you just live life

Sigma
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 2:39 pm #118150

Please… everything is good!!! I want to be able to attract any type of girl I want and not with money or material, but with my own skills and personality!!! Anything you have, I will take it!!! Thanks a lot!!! 🙂

mrsdigrtg
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:15 pm #118153

Don’t think about Dating in this way! Nobody can do this! Nobody can attract EVERY girl he wants, simply because all human beings are different. Suppose Sarah likes Asian guys, Annika likes tall guys and Marie likes skinny guys, and you are not an Asian, you are not tall, and you are not skinny.
    What can you do with “Personality”? Yes, nothing.
    Its not true that you only need a wonderful personality to date all girls you want.
    For instance if she is taller, then in 99 of 100 cases she will just ignore you as a potential lover.
    The point is not to learn some magical tricks and use them to manipulate girls in order to like you.
    The first thing you have to do is to find out wether she probably likes you or not?
    Observe her body language. Don’t talk too much, words are completely useless.
    Try to use body language. Get closer to her, and try to touch her. Whats her reaction? If she avoids you, then it will be hard to approach her.

mrsdigrtg
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:29 pm #118154

So if this first step goes well, i.e. if the girl does not avoid you, then that is a very good sign.
    In this case, you have a chance to approach her.
    Now first of all, you should not do any of these stupid mistakes. For example:
    – Say: “I love you!”, “You’re sooooo beautiful!”, “I wanna marry you tomorrow!”
    – Stare at her face as if she would be an alien.- Directly kiss her, without any preparation.
    – Try to impress her with sentences like: “I can help you to get a scholarship! Do you want?” etc.These kind of supid actions will immediately let her ignore you.
    Instead you should only have simple smaltalk. Never hesitate to also mention her deficits and your deficits.
    In the same ratio that you increase the intimacy of your words, you should also increase the intimacy of your body language!
    Play funny games with her like reading her lifelines on her hand, touch her hairs, tickle her, see into her eyes and so on.
    Its possible to date a girl without even knowing her language.

mrsdigrtg
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:34 pm #118155

If you do well, she will enjoy it, and probably you will kiss each other just at the first date.
    Of course, there are other things that you have to think about, and I could keep writing, but that would only be confusing at the moment.
    Actually the best would be if you just give an example of what happened to you!? If you give me further information about your tries and errors with girls, maybe I can say something more helpful to you.

Anyway, see you
    mrsdigrtg

mrsdigrtg
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:45 pm #118156

And I forgot to mention it:
    One kind of a good “Personality” is for instance to be 90 % normal, and 5% cheeky and 5% humorous.
    Be a little bit cooler than her, but don’t overact, otherwise you will become a clown. The best would be, just be confident, and be yourself.
    Don’t take it too serious!

A second thing: Never ever behave needy! Its natural for every human being to have needs, but you have to satisfy them by urself.
    Never think about her as the girl that is responsible to make you happy. Only if you already are happy with your own life, than you can successfully approach a girl.

Now its time to sleep for me. good night.
    good luck,
    mrsdigrtg

Sigma
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 9:21 am #118181
    Reply To: Secret to Avoid Rejection

If I had any idea, I wouldn’t be here. 🙁

My friends say that I am trying too hard and that I am too rash when asking for a date. That is all I have. Any advices?

Sigma
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 9:27 am #118182

Well, I tried to impress a girl at work by asking her out at first on where she said “maybe”; after that, I tried to hug her a couple of times hoping that she would feel some sort of spark; then I tried verbally to seduce her with some lines I found on the internet; and then she moved to a different workplace and we never saw each other again. That was so far my BEST attempt with a girl. Any advices? 🙁

The Bear
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 8:59 am #118190

Rejection is unfortunately normal – women sometimes reject a man initially but still end up dating him. Your problem is that you are trying to avoid something that cannot be avoided.

It sounds however like you are pretty confident and are likely to learn well and get better.