Seeing my football team mates ex. But me and him only see each other during game

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Seeing my football team mates ex. But me and him only see each other during game

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

maxsoccercont
    Participant
    December 26, 2016 at 6:02 am #121060

So recently I went to a party where my team mates ex was. They had been broken up for a month or so. Myself and her had a lot to drink, she saw her ex there and as we were catching the same train home I looked after her. We ended up kissing. Prior to this I hadn’t seen or spoke to her for about four months. The next day I felt guilty, wanted to tell him. She wanted to see me again, so I called her explaining how I feel because I play football with him. Turns out during their relationship he cheated on her. She gave him another chance but said it was a desperate effort, no trust. The day after our phone call, we met up and jus talked through things for a while, we ended up kissing again. We told each other everything, I saw her the next night and just sat under the stars, talking again enjoying each others company.
    Where I am conflicted,, is should I explain myself/ the situation to my team mate, even though we’re not that close and he treated his gf at the time wrong?
    Thanks