Seeing Other People-Casually dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tylerdurde45
    Participant
    August 6, 2014 at 9:51 am #58864

Hey everyone. I just recently started casually seeing this girl that I really like and connect with. Last Saturday we had our third date. All of these dates have been amazing and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know her. We started making out on the second date and that continued last night. We haven’t had sex yet or anything beyond kissing.
    Anyways, last night, I asked her you know what she thought of this so far and where we thought it was going. She said she has really enjoyed it but also revealed to me that she has also been dating other people. I said that was fine and I am all for taking it slowly which I am. I recently came out of a LTR myself so I think taking it slow is the best way to go. In some good news, she describes being with me as easy and safe. I guess why I am posting today is how do I stand out above the other guys she’s dating. I get the whole just be in the moment when you are with her and not worry about the other guys she is seeing. What do I do here guys?

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    August 11, 2014 at 1:58 am #59123

Seriously, you said the answer yourself. Don’t worry about the other guys, just be the best you that you can be and show her how great you are

That said, if at any point you feel you’re playing second fiddle, or she’s only using you for emotional satisfaction she can’t get elsewhere, get out and find someone else