Seeking help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Seeking help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Leonhart
    Leonhart
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 4:24 pm #105679
    Seeking help

Hey there,
    first off I would like to introduce myself, I’m Mark, 25 years old and I’ve never had a girlfriend.

I am seeking advice as I really do want a relationship as I am getting on with age and getting somewhat depressed, I sometimes wonder if it is me that is the problem? So I’ve never had a girlfriend, never had sex or done anything. I’ve had plenty of “good” times with girls through Tinder or some lovely girls who have sent me messages through Instagram, we’ve planned stuff, told each other how much we love each other and so on, then… nothing. I either get friend zoned or just completely ignored.

I’m going to be 100% honest about myself, I never tell girls straight away and when I do tell them sometimes I’ve had good reactions but mostly negative… I have a foot fetish and I am extremely submissive which… has lead me to major frustration over the years. I could really do with some help from people who have had the same experience as myself on how I could do better?

Leonhart
    Leonhart
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 4:27 pm #105681

Additional information as I ran out of characters.

Like every human being, I crave female interaction. Not just sexual related stuff but you know… somebody to be myself around and what not. I don’t have many friends in real life, the chances me being able to start something with someone in person isn’t very realistic right now either. Though I’m planning on meeting up with a girl real soon, I just… don’t want history to repeat itself and have her cut ties after two weeks or so.

I never really go on and on about myself, I’m always asking questions, maybe I’m being overly nice? Honestly… I am extremely inexperienced.

I look forward to reading your replies!

x49958965
    x49958965
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 7:51 pm #105741

Be an alpha male, don’t always ask questions and don’t come across as too needy. My advice would be, to talk to girls you already talk to more to practice and try to get into contacts with her friends. If you don’t talk to any girls I would suggest go out more, be confident in yourself women love confidence.

Eric
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 3:38 am #105816

its always about compatibility.. not because of you.. not because of them.. keep your options open and it will happen to you