Seems like Libra woman turned cold after first month of dating. What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• patrikkk
    Participant
    September 18, 2016 at 12:08 pm #111767

Hi all,
    I´m really confused of this girl borned 15th of October. She´s nearly 29, so no teenager anymore. Everything went well until this monday when we seen last time. Everytime we were along she kissed and hugged me all the time. I felt she really likes me. We texted and called on daily basis, not too much. I didn´t want to be too pushy. Sometimes I asked to go somewhere, sometimes she, everything was good. We also laid together. It´s true that sometimes she didn´t pick up the phone and even didn´t call back. So next day I texted her and didn´t ask why she didn´t pick up the phone but according to convo everything was fine. Her behaviour is really a bit strange to me. Sometimes she replies after 5 or more hours even if I know she read my message. We had a great time on last Sunday and we seen each other last time on Monday. From this time I feel that something is wrong.

patrikkk
    Participant
    September 18, 2016 at 12:08 pm #111768

Ok, this week she had to take care about dog of her friend and her mother also came to visit her from wednesday to sunday but she didn´t text me this week even called me. When I suggested to go out on Friday she told me she is with her mother and didn´t propose any other day we could see each other. No question how am I, no interest to me at all. So I didn´t text and call her since friday. Should I wait until she texts or calls me? Maybe she will not text or call me anymore. Or should I try to call her somewhere? I don´t wanna ask her what´s going on because she will know that I am worried about. And maybe she is doing all this “mind game” on purpose to force me to chase her. But I don´t really like this. We are adults so why play this stupid games. We should looking forward each other and enjoy every moment we can be together since we know only one month so far.

patrikkk
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 8:43 am #111769

I read somewhere and heard also that if you ignore libra woman then she will seek you. If you are the one who still tries then she ignores you. So what should I do? Sorry for grammar and lenght. Thx in advance for each your comment and help. I appreciate it a lot.

109ball02
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 7:04 pm #111904

Ok… forget all the “sign’s” bullcrap. It isnt helping you to obsess over that stuff. Now as for her, she seems to have low interest in you. How long have you been going out? 5 days.. 5 months? Are you official? Is she seeing anyone else? Are you being too needy? Does she know what you want? Is she confused? Could be a lot of things but either way she is definitely avoiding you it sounds like. Need more info.. and cut it out with the signs nonsense that doesn’t tell anyone anything helpful and will only drive you in circles

oscardc
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 12:07 am #111912

From my personal experience and what and view my alrrededor when a woman is interested in you, you need not do anything extraordinary to persuade or conquer it, now there are reserved or introverted to which should take the initiative to let you know and others express for themselves but what you can be absolutely sure is that when you fall in love or invite a woman and rejects two veses olvidala not have any interest in you, otherwise even done the difficult always let you see your interest, apology my English.