Serious advice needed! Guys and girls please!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

marcar670
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 1:45 am #81961

I’m just going to list what someone and myself do and would like to know if this is a “booty call”, “fwb”, “casual sex”, “dating,” or what is this and what does it mean he wants from me?
    – We hook up on the weekends
    – He always wants me to spend the night
    – He cooked for me and driven me around in the mornings
    – He always likes to cuddle with me throughout the night and wakes up wanting to kiss me
    – He shows affection and interest around friends and people in general
    – He gets jealous when other guys try to get at me
    – I asked if we are “open” or “exclusive” and he said “open because we have not decided otherwise”
    – He rarely talks to me, if he does it’s when he has an entire night to offer me!
    – He does not like it at all when I am on my phone with him around
    – He is currently on a 3 week vacation and has not sent me a message at all or have I
    I am wondering what this is and if it can even go anywhere?I’m scarred I may have given him the wrong signal as to what I want!

marcar670
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 1:46 am #81962

Also, this is my first time going through this…the other two times I was with someone was because they were relationships of 3 and 4 years….

seosuqares
    seosuqares
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 7:00 am #81964

Spice up your sex life with best sex toys at Vibbro Sex toys store. Shop sex toys online for men and women to bring pleasure to sex life.

seosuqares
    seosuqares
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 7:01 am #81965

Dildosvibe are provides best quality sex product, adult sex toys, rabbit vibrator, sexy toy, sex products and adult super store in Sweden.

clueless
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 1:03 pm #81970

Thats a tough one. Sounds like he likes you but when they are on vacation and not a peep that seems odd. Maybe send him a message and see if he replies? Where did he go? Sometimes if they are out of the country they don’t want to use their phone.

wingywong
    Participant
    July 3, 2015 at 2:29 pm #81972

hi marcar670, it sounds like friends with benefits primarily because he rarely talks to you and also that he is on a 3 week vacation and you have not heard from him. he is providing you with the cuddling, the affection, cooking for you to keep you happy so you stay put and be available to him but you are not getting the perks of being a relationship because he doesn’t provide you with emotional support or makes you feel secure in anyway. you are left wondering what is the status of your relationship and currently from what i can see there is no relationship. this is what happens if a guy is interested in a relationship with you – http://www.createahappylovelife.com/howtotellhesinterestedinyou/.