Sex Tips

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sex Tips

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 3:00 pm #15494
    Sex Tips

I’ll leave the description up to you guys. Let’s talk about what’s really in between the sheets. (No soliciting please)

JimmyK
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 4:23 pm #15571

Let’s just say what happens in between the sheets, stays in between the sheets

smashingpumpkins
    smashingpumpkins
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 4:28 pm #15590

Sex has ruined a few potential things for me. At least when I was at the end of college I saw a lot of girls fleeting away because they felt insecure after sleeping with me so it never developed into a relationship.

hundtington
    hundtington
    Participant
    November 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm #15952

yea, because so many times they think thats the only thing a guy wants. i sriously think if more ppl waited til after they got married thered be a lot less divorce in this country

fancypants
    Participant
    November 13, 2012 at 4:00 pm #15954

there might be a grain of truth to what you say, hundtington, but what if you find after waiting so long that the two of you are sexually incompatible? or that you have differing levels of experience and its embarrassing? or she wants it once a week and you want it four times a day? thse are important things to know before you tie the knot because even though sex isn’t everything it’s still kind of like relationship glue

hundtington
    hundtington
    Participant
    November 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm #16162

but if that person’s really right for you those wont be problems

BlockBurger34
    BlockBurger34
    Participant
    November 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm #16163

What? Look, I’m sorry, but that’s just naive. You want to believe that, go ahead, but when you’re married to some sexually frigid woman and bound by whatever weird conscious you possess to stay with her despite being miserable, you think about this opinion again and let me know if you still feell the same way

eitherhere
    eitherhere
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 3:39 pm #16466

you need to calm down blockburger….

JoeVL
    JoeVL
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:07 pm #16972

JimmyK wrote:Let’s just say what happens in between the sheets, stays in between the sheets

You’re definitely right, my secrets are my secrets. A girl can come over to find out what they are if she really wants 😉

JimmyK
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm #16974
    Reply To: Sex Tips

that’s right! there’s some girls with a few good ideas though. If they’re ok to share some new stuff, I’m down.

smashingpumpkins
    smashingpumpkins
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:18 pm #16982

hundtington wrote:yea, because so many times they think thats the only thing a guy wants. i sriously think if more ppl waited til after they got married thered be a lot less divorce in this country

I wouldn’t correlate divorce directly to sex early on in a relationship. It also depends on how old you were when you did do the deed.

Jason
    Jason
    Participant
    November 24, 2012 at 3:52 pm #17179

I agree and disagree with hundtington. I do think it leaves more to be desired and stays new longer. On the other hand, the sad truth is that most divorces are not because of sex but of disrespect.

YouGuessedIt
    YouGuessedIt
    Participant
    November 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm #17386

The best tip I got from a girl I dated was be confident in the bedroom. Even if there’s a weird movement or sound, go with the flow and don’t second guess your actions. We’re both in a vulnerable place and if you make it awkward or second guess what you do, she’ll feel notice.

spoodle
    Participant
    November 28, 2012 at 3:11 pm #17451

The best tip I got from a girl I dated was be confident in the bedroom. Even if there’s a weird movement or sound, go with the flow and don’t second guess your actions. We’re both in a vulnerable place and if you make it awkward or second guess what you do, she’ll feel notice.

Confidence is key for guys and girls. It’s sexy in person and behind closed doors too.

steamroller78
    steamroller78
    Participant
    November 29, 2012 at 2:47 pm #17674

I’ve always tried to be the dominant one in the room (guy speaking) and I’ve learned to not cross the boundary of dominant vs scary. lol

I once was with a girl who said she felt a little scared when I got a bit aggressive. So I’ve tried to make sure it’s a balance and I read all the signals right before I start making moves.

1 2