Sex Tips

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sex Tips

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 3:06 pm #15502
    Sex Tips

When’s too soon? What’s too much?

BlockBurger34
    BlockBurger34
    Participant
    October 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm #15824

No such thing for gays.

BlockBurger34
    BlockBurger34
    Participant
    October 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm #15825

Next question.

KrispyPorter
    Participant
    November 14, 2012 at 2:07 pm #16087

Sex is a natural thing for anyone. What do you mean No such thing for gays? Judging by your profile, you have some insecurity issues. This shouldn’t be your first forum, little guy.

BlockBurger34
    BlockBurger34
    Participant
    November 20, 2012 at 10:33 am #16760

It was a joke. Sex is fine

Anonymous
    November 21, 2012 at 4:48 pm #17081

Here’s a sex tip, don’t ask to take my picture after we just did it. Especially when I know it’s going to end up on some social media thing

KrispyPorter
    Participant
    November 29, 2012 at 3:20 pm #17682

Here’s a sex tip, don’t ask to take my picture after we just did it. Especially when I know it’s going to end up on some social media thing

Whoa, that’s way too far…

chipdip
    Participant
    November 29, 2012 at 3:22 pm #17683

I’m about first impressions if I’m staying over at a guys place for the first time. I take note about how messy it is, in most cases it doesn’t stop me from staying over 🙂 over I do prefer a man who’s well kept and organized.

KrispyPorter
    Participant
    December 5, 2012 at 2:12 pm #18211

So, I had a brief/awkward encounter with a guy I’ve known for the past several months. Without getting into too much detail, we chose to hang out a bit exclusively once and we kissed after our get together. The next time we met up, it was for drinks at a bar we frequented as singles so it was a casual setting for the both of us. I think we almost sense it was going to end up at one of each other’s places and…that’s what happened.

We fooled around on the couch in my living room and ended up in bed together. In the middle of everything he got up, not once, but FOUR times to go to the restroom?!? I heard him yacking like he was coughing and then heard the toilet flush and the sink run each time. Idk what that could have been, kinda freaked me out. The next morning I obviously didn’t ask him about it and we went on from there just randomly texting each other. Idk if I should bring it up or not but it was bizarre, especially being our first time behind closed doors. Any suggestions as to what the heck he was doing?

Anonymous
    December 13, 2012 at 6:16 pm #18783
    Reply To: Sex Tips

I’m about first impressions if I’m staying over at a guys place for the first time. I take note about how messy it is, in most cases it doesn’t stop me from staying over over I do prefer a man who’s well kept and organized.

That can be taken as either cute or weird lol

CalvinLevi
    CalvinLevi
    Participant
    January 11, 2013 at 2:56 pm #20458

Sex tip: no biting down there

mcdc80
    mcdc80
    Participant
    February 11, 2013 at 4:18 pm #22298

That depends on your intention. If you want to just date casually / have a fling or NSA fun, then go for it! If you want to seriously date someone for the purpose of developing a long-term relationship, then it is often best to hold off on sex for a few dates while you are getting to know each other from an emotional / intellectual standpoint. Sex just sort of complicates things, and some people can become easily “dickmatized” if not careful.

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    February 12, 2013 at 9:59 am #22384

Cynthia Price wrote:

That depends on your intention. If you want to just date casually / have a fling or NSA fun, then go for it! If you want to seriously date someone for the purpose of developing a long-term relationship, then it is often best to hold off on sex for a few dates while you are getting to know each other from an emotional / intellectual standpoint. Sex just sort of complicates things, and some people can become easily “dickmatized” if not careful.

Well said!

DerekJ
    DerekJ
    Participant
    May 9, 2013 at 6:19 pm #30949

Piece of advice, do not hook up after meeting him at a club if you’re looking for a relationship. Too many times have I seen this where guys whine and complain about how they can’t attract the right guy. Get over it!