Sex life with adult toys

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sex life with adult toys

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    January 5, 2015 at 9:37 am #69888
    Sex life with adult toys

Hi guys!

How do you feel about using some adult stuff? Has anybody of you ever used sex toys? By yourself or with a partner? Any benefits whit it, or not?

There is a plenty of serious devices out there and sometimes it looks like you’d need time to learn how to use it ))

Let’s have a talk about that! 🙂

lopaze
    lopaze
    Participant
    January 7, 2015 at 7:23 pm #70109

I met a female in the past that was into toys and it turned out to be pretty cool experience. Toys have a place in the bedroom as long as it doesn’t take the place of the real thing 🙂

smashit99
    Participant
    January 8, 2015 at 2:22 am #70114

If you are curious about it, I say you should try it. I personally dont like them much, but it wont be the case for someone else.

Hayley Matthews
    Hayley Matthews
    January 9, 2015 at 4:24 pm #70238

Agreed!

hottiemonique
    hottiemonique
    Participant
    January 10, 2015 at 12:03 am #70253

Yep! the chances of reaching an orgasm increase dramatically

Participant
    January 10, 2015 at 1:32 am #70255

Its worth a shot… if it doesn’t work out for you then just dont use it again.

rimiahuja
    rimiahuja
    Participant
    January 10, 2015 at 3:55 am #70257

I personally think that toys can not give the real pleasure which human being can give.

Anonymous
    January 13, 2015 at 5:14 am #70373

Thanks so much for your responses 🙂

Me and my gf want to make our sex relations more diverse and we have decided to do it resorting to toys.
    Maybe somebody of you could help me with the choise or give any suggestions?