Sex question?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sex question?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

April 5, 2015 at 3:15 pm #76707
    Sex question?

my bf of over a year tells me how much he loves me constantly and is overly affectionate. he showers me in hugs and kisses and treats me very well. however our sex life is lacking i find myself laying next to him wanting that sexual interaction. he hasnt made a move in over 3 weeks. why could this be?

i asked him and he said he isnt as interested in sex anymore and doesnt think its a problem. He says during the day he’ll wanna have sex with me but its at inappropriate times and when it comes to night time hes too tired

it leaves me feeling unwanted and overall really bad about myself. how can he love me so much yet not want sex? what could be the problem

I even recently lost a lot of weight and got really skinny (i was not fat before but now just am pretty thin) so it cant be that he finds me too fat. I just dont get it..

infamissg
    Participant
    April 5, 2015 at 9:47 pm #76709

Are you guys always with each other?

bryan86
    bryan86
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 7:27 pm #76761

Right place right time. I would see how long it takes for him to make a move. If you guys go another 3 weeks without having sex then there’s a problem.

Dom_KSL
    Dom_KSL
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 8:45 pm #77071

Go for it first thing in the morning….:) Can’t say he is tired then

Love and marriage
    Participant
    April 23, 2015 at 10:40 am #77783

I agree with the above post. First thing in the morning or maybe on an afternoon on the weekend.

Anonymous
    April 24, 2015 at 10:25 am #77838

A good example of such a site is “BBW Admire??