sex without a condom

Author
    Comments

• al0324
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm #134713
    sex without a condom

I know stupid decision.

Heat of the moment and just happened the first time around. But afterwards I felt weird to ask him to put one on because if he gave me something I already have it right?!

Do I have a right to ask him how many partners he currently has? He hasn’t asked me, but it may be obvious that he’s the only one.

al0324
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm #134714

We’ve only met a total of 5 times…

cheerchix
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 10:18 am #134936

Just because you acted in the heat of the moment the first time doesn’t mean you can’t fix that mistake going forward. Awkward? Maybe…is it your right? Absolutely! Don’t feel ashamed to stick to your guns, and if he gets squirmish he’s not worth it

Deromeo
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm #134949

better late than never

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Deromeo.

BrandonCodi
    Participant
    May 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm #136385

I am a man who often goes out and talks to girls and takes them home on occasion and I normally find a way to ask if they have been tested before. This honestly scares the living shit out of me because a girlfriend I loved with all my heart broke up with me and got herpes and we talked a lot later and kinda went on a date and she told me. It was awful even tho I never got it, knowing she has to broke my heart and its never worth the risk some people are scum don’t risk it or at least talk about STDS before doing it. just not to soon or they might get scared off but you said you hung out 5 times so I would assume you are good to talk about this topic.