sex without a condom

DATING ADVICE FORUM

sex without a condom

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

al0324
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm #134713
    sex without a condom

I know stupid decision.

Heat of the moment and just happened the first time around. But afterwards I felt weird to ask him to put one on because if he gave me something I already have it right?!

Do I have a right to ask him how many partners he currently has? He hasn’t asked me, but it may be obvious that he’s the only one.

al0324
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm #134714

We’ve only met a total of 5 times…

cheerchix
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 10:18 am #134936

Just because you acted in the heat of the moment the first time doesn’t mean you can’t fix that mistake going forward. Awkward? Maybe…is it your right? Absolutely! Don’t feel ashamed to stick to your guns, and if he gets squirmish he’s not worth it

Deromeo
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm #134949

better late than never

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Deromeo.

BrandonCodi
    Participant
    May 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm #136385

I am a man who often goes out and talks to girls and takes them home on occasion and I normally find a way to ask if they have been tested before. This honestly scares the living shit out of me because a girlfriend I loved with all my heart broke up with me and got herpes and we talked a lot later and kinda went on a date and she told me. It was awful even tho I never got it, knowing she has to broke my heart and its never worth the risk some people are scum don’t risk it or at least talk about STDS before doing it. just not to soon or they might get scared off but you said you hung out 5 times so I would assume you are good to talk about this topic.

jamieshaw
    jamieshaw
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 4:57 am #139183

You’re likelihood of getting HIV is about 1 in 200 as a heterosexual female during a one off exposure. Of course that probability goes up significantly with more exposures. If you guys had sex every day for a month without protection its more likely than not you would catch it. I would recommend getting an oraquick(i think i spelled that wrong) saliva based test for your partner before you engage in that sort of behavior. It takes 20 minutes to know if hes positive.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 11:15 am #139245

once you are sexual – you have every right to defend and protect your health. but let me ask you something serious: what good does it do you to ask him about his ‘history”? What does history really tell you? (“I’ve only had sex within the context of a relationship and have never cheated” — okay cool.. what if one of his ex’s cheated?). The MORE important thing to agree upon is to both get tested and share the results – period!

you made the mistake of putting yourself at risk already, don’t do it again. Realize that even with.a condom certain things can still be transferred (although that’s a great start and one of the best ways to go). GET TESTED – both of you.

colourad20
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 6:06 am #139319

Well, the purpose of this thread is to tell your experience about love life and share experiences with each other and hopefully learn from each other and hopefully gain some confidence too.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 12:56 pm #139375

I am very sorry but I do agree with the other comments but I would highly recommend you get tested if you show negative then he should be safe if you show positive then he was not safe which means you would ask him to get tested if he refuses then get a court order because if he knew he had a disease that is jail time but I am thinking you should be safe besides them diseases I think are a fad You don’t hear of it as much I will pray

japan11
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 10:11 am #139500
    Reply To: sex without a condom

Always insist condome later in relationships ask more questions

DownInAhole
    Participant
    June 30, 2017 at 1:31 pm #141158

Never let the heat of the moment cloud your judgement. These days, having protection until you get to know someone is a must. Even taking their word is a bit of a risk. I get tested at least yearly (though more so for my job as I can be at risk to exposure, not because I can get a damn date…because I can’t.) If you choose to have another go, there is nothing wrong at all with asking to use protection. Aside from STD’s, you also have to consider pregnancy. If he’s a gentleman, he won’t mind in the least. There’s also nothing wrong with bringing up medical history…you have a right to know, but also keep in mind you should be transparent.

tlr.9
    Participant
    June 30, 2017 at 5:52 pm #141204

Don’t do it

omarqasem127
    Participant
    July 1, 2017 at 3:10 am #141215

Better late than never

dgriff5153
    Participant
    July 7, 2017 at 9:36 pm #141398

Wheather you had sex more than once I say it’s a fair topic to discuss. Once it moves from casual to committed then maybe bare sex

kn1fe
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm #141910

I believe that you should definitely ask about his partners before starting to have sex with him without a condom.

1 2