Sexless relationship – libido issue

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ramot2000
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 4:38 am #77894

Dear all,

I met my partner when he was 20 and i was 36 at the time. We had a proper date and had sex one month later. We fall in love and ever since still love each other like crazy. He is sweet, smart, handsome and he is everything I could hope for. BUT there is one issue… He has no libido! We have sex once a year and this is driving me crazy. We had a conversation again yesterday and he said he has any sexual needs and he would understand if I want to have sex outside our relTionship as sex is only sex. As a background he had some health issue (bipolar), financial ones and now he triis to find a job. He is part of a church (hillsong) so i was thinking it might be the issue but he tells me no as many are gay there too. For me they are all a brench of retarded but anyway this is another topic lol. So I tried to break up as I want to feel i am wanted, needed. I love him so much it was so painful to not seeing him anymore. What can I do? Advise me please. Ty

Benny
    Participant
    June 27, 2015 at 12:14 am #81688

Either get back with him or move on…..deal without the sex…. also understand if he is on any antidepressants he will not feel for sex. he needs your emotional support he needs you to hug him and just be there to talk at any time most likely. my suggestion is try to be with him without the sex, it sounds like he needs your support.

Quincyz
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 8:47 pm #82420

Well, I heard of a similar situation with a striaght friend. His preference is to fuck every day and her preference is to fuck never. I mean never! It is driving him crazy. Finally I convinced him that it would be OK to get laid out of the marriage. He is good-looking and has no trouble attracting women. His wife is OK with it too. So maybe that’s your answer.