Sexual Tension

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sexual Tension

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stuckinthemud
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 12:31 pm #57945
    Sexual Tension

So I really like this girl, we’ve hung out alone together twice now and we’ve been up till 6am the next day talking and hanging out. I think she like me back too as I can feel ALOT of sexual tension between us, we get closer to each other and break that physical barrier rather easily. This is my problem, I really want to kiss her but it never feels like the right time. The conversations never really stop so theres never a chance to take it a little more seriously and every time I want to go in for that first kiss the sexual tension almost gets in the way making it feel uncomfortable and a little forced. What i’m asking for is how to go about this, is this normal for a first kiss to be so hard to obtain?
    I don’t need it to lead to sex, I just want it to happen naturally but i’m afraid that if I don’t kiss her the next time we hangout she’ll loose interest. Am I just choking, should i just go for it?
    any advice, tips, or personnel experiences would be most appreciated.

Ebra82
    Ebra82
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 1:11 pm #57947

Keep trying

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 8:36 am #58031

No, first kisses usually aren’t this difficult. I think you’re more concerned with finding “the perfect moment” than actually kissing her. I say just stop worrying and do it

jt94
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 2:06 am #58091

Well man ik its easyer said then done. But my first kiss well it sucked but I went for it. But when me and my ex first started dating well actually rite before we started dating we were laying there watching tv and I went for a kiss and we started making out. It was just kinda a random moment but in the monent it worked and lead to other things later down the road. Entil we broke up.. but go for it man agein easyer daid then done