Sexual tensions with a classmate?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stoney
    Participant
    October 11, 2017 at 12:31 pm #152457

Hey, so I made this deal with this girl I’ve been texting/studying with whom I had met in my small group from one of my classes that if she scored higher on our second exam than she did on her first exam, I would owe her a dinner and drinks. But if she scored lower than her first exam, she’d have to send me a booty pic. Today we took the exam and she had finished hers before mine and as I was STILL taking my exam, she almost immediately shot me a text saying she was sure she had failed and attached a picture of her bare ass… I’m not entirely sure if she’s into me but I’m into her and would really love getting in bed with her, but I’ve honestly never tried any of this with a classmate. Does it seem doable and if so, how do I go about asking her without making any possible awkwardness I’d have to live with for the rest of the semester?

LandOD
    Participant
    October 11, 2017 at 6:35 pm #152516

Well, if she sent you a picture before she even knew how she did that test, that obviously was just an excuse for her to flirt with you. So don’t be scared to ask her out, she will say yes. And even if she doesn’t you, at least you will know how she feels.

Good luck!