Shady Behaviour? What would you do???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

skullmohawk
    Participant
    August 7, 2014 at 3:07 pm #58980

the girl I am dating and I were out last night, hanging out, her older sister came out with me and we decided to play cards, She went in to invite my girlfriend to play after 15 mins or so she came out was obviously mad that I was playing a game of cards without her, she was ignoring me, then she ran into this guy she had seen at this same bar several months back who just got out of a 2 yr relationship, they started talking and the body language was flirty no touching other than when they played rock paper scissors 4 beer, she won and he asked her if she was seeing anyone, to which she told me she said yes. He brought a beer and when I came up he took off, today I look at her phone and she has a text convo last night with him after we left, she has him saved as Mikayla, it started with him txt her: hey it’s mike, sorry if I came on too strong, we should talk sometime tho. Her: def,Him; it was odd running into her her: must be some reason Him: but why? she locks her phone also

skullmohawk
    Participant
    August 11, 2014 at 9:12 am #59093

I hate that I have to look but my trust in her was diminished and I am still trying to recover from that, she told me she had the hotts for this dude 2 years ago and also last summer but he was seeing someone else, so she had more texts go on yesterday. After I saw that I asked her why she didnt introduce me to him and for her to be open with me she said she wanted attention and wanted to feel a connection, since she was mad at me she went and talked to this dude she did admit that she had run into him the last 2 summers in a row and she thinks there is something to it and wants to know why, she did admit she hit on him but he had a gf and they went swimming late night in a pool, with a another couple and paired off, but didnt tell me she was talking to him or exchanged #s.