Shall I ask to see him again ? How upfront can you be without scaring them away

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confuseddater92
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 3:50 pm #157289

I have been chatting with a guy for a few weeks everyday chit chat flirting
    We went on a date it was amazing, he asked to see me again about 3 days later we arranged something for the following week. Again had a fab date had a kiss. And as soon as I got through my front door I had a text saying he couldn’t wait to see me again. Now a week and a half down the line he texts me everyday really nice sends me photos snapchats he’s flirty he’s normal but no sign of any next date…

I’m thinking at the 2 week mark and he hasent asked I just stop wasting my time

Do I ask him outright ? So do you fancy seeing me again (this is not in my nature but I like him)
    I always think if a guy likes you he will ask, I mean he did the other 2 times !!
    Do I just leave the conversation and see what happens over the next few days ?
    I don’t understand ..

Merlin
    Merlin
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 4:26 pm #157292

Shine him, he’s a player, lots of fish in the sea.