Shall I break the ice again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shawn8886
    Participant
    December 9, 2014 at 3:53 pm #68931

To be short, she asked me for my number for whatsapp. We kept chatting for many days until I asked her out. She got ready but I had to leave the city for a few days. Her mood changed after that. I tried to ignore her for a week after I asked her out and got no reply from her. After a week I broke the silence helplessly and we kept going for a few days before I asked her out again and she didn’t respond at all. There’s silence between us again. She’s changed her dp showing her with a guy, seems like her date. She apparently blocked me on whatsapp for a day and I also did but later I unblocked and realized that she unblocked me as well. What to do? I want to talk with her again.

HisPresence
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 6:51 am #68939

Just make it clear to her, ask her if she going out with any other guys right now. If she still available, said you are interesting in a date with her.
    Let her know your feelings; whether she interested or not, you will know so you don’t have to sit here around wondering.