She Asked me a Weird Question…..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

2kelementary
    Participant
    February 27, 2016 at 3:35 am #94543

So I have a class with this girl and I have been talking to her for over a month now. I really like her, and I’m trying to gauge her interest to see if it is mutual. Today in class, we were having a normal conversation (can’t remember exactly what we were talking about), but out of the blue she says, “Let me ask you something..if a girl you liked came into your room crying, what would you do?” As I said, I forget what exactly we were talking about before she asked this, but I can assure you it had nothing to do with the previous topic. I told her I would obviously comfort the girl, get her anything she needs, try to make her laugh, be there for her etc. Afterwards I asked her why she asked me that, and she kind of just dropped it. She would not give me any insight as to why she asked it. Is she testing me? Is this her idea of dropping hints?

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 10:37 pm #94569

Hmmmmm….maybe she had an experience like that recently and the guy she’s with didn’t act like you said you would?