She doesn't have an orgasm

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Amneziac
    Participant
    February 26, 2013 at 12:43 am #23626

I haven’t been able to give the girl I’m dating an orgasm and it’s driving me nuts! She says that rarely does she ever have one unless she makes herself have one. I asked her what was different the times that she was with someone and had one, and she said it was mostly her mood. She says that I’ve gotten her plenty turned on, she really enjoys what I do to her, and that an orgasm isn’t important. But I’d really like to give her one.

Anyone have any suggestions? Tips?

Jordan89
    Participant
    February 28, 2013 at 6:28 pm #24260

Try telling her that’s what will make you feel more satisfied. Girls don’t realize we want that’s the only way we think we can truly satisfy a girl (in most of our minds) so when a girl dismisses her amount of pleasure it’s because she doesn’t see how much it means to us.
    I say this out of experience and reading a few articles to know, damn. I guess I only do want my girl to be pleased–more than I want to be…It gives us a sense of pride like we accomplished something. They don’t see that…