She Doesn't Love Me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She Doesn't Love Me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HardwareMan
    Participant
    July 5, 2015 at 11:07 pm #81998
    She Doesn't Love Me

One day my girlfriend of 6 months texted me that she no longer loves me. She said that we have been drifting apart because we both work. I was caught off guard but I have noticed that she stopped saying “I love you” back to me for about one week now. I guess I just over looked that. I still have feelings for you, but it is hard to talk to her. We have decided to try and work things out, but I don’t know how to. I still love her, but I do not know how to rebuild our relationship. What is the next step to fix this? Should I not love her?

Guyton118
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 9:08 am #82216

I’ve gone through similar things myself, and have been able to make it ok but it is a lot of work, but from both sides. First, it needs to be effort from you both, if she gives nothing, then it’s not worth your heartache. Second, you both must understand, you don’t simply fall out of love. If you truly have unconditional love, it will never end. So if she openly states she doesn’t love you, she’s eother lying to herself because she’s scared of being that close, or she never truly did. I know that stings but it’s the harsh truth we live by. Ask her if she honestly thinks it’s worth going through, let her decide if she needs you like you need her. If not, don’t waste your time pining over a girl who doesn’t want you. She’s lost someone who really cares. As far as you not loving her, if you truly do, you’ll never not love her, but you won’t be “in love” with her so to say.