She dumped me, she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She dumped me, she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sollyv
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 7:28 pm #137103

So, when my ex broke up with me, she vaguely just said “things have not been the same anymore, and I have been going through a lot recently”. She deleted me on facebook, and wouldn’t really communicate with me at all.
    2 weeks later, I’m on her facebook profile and I look at some of the guys liking her photos. I look at his profile, and see his relationship status. He is in a relationship with my ex, since the same exact day she broke it off with me, according to his facebook status.

Now, I kept that to myself for a while. Couple of months go by, they break up. We start talking again. After a little argument, I lose my **** and tell her about how I know that she dumped me for this guy.

First thing she says “no I didn’t leave you for x wtf”

To which I respond with the facebook evidence, and how she was in a relationship with him since the same exact date she broke it off with me.

She then just says “Woah that’s my personal life, and he cheated on me so I don’t like talking about it”

NISMO1
    NISMO1
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 7:35 pm #137105

The morality of stalking aside, I think that you need to leave. It depends, of course.

Do you think that this girl is the one? Is she a common thought in your mind? When you were without her, did you miss her? Did you miss specifically her personality, her being, etc., or just the company of a girlfriend. If the answer takes more than 3 seconds to answer, then leave her. If the answer is a wholehearted and immediate affirmative, then deal with it and push that facebook thing under the carpet. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter much if you don’t want it to. It seems that she feels bad about her relationship with that guy, and she may have even grown from it.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 9:01 pm #137108

Wow, that is a very sad story. I really like what NISMO1 had to say it does make a lot of sense. How long have you been going out with this girl? Now if it was me I would not of taking her back but then again that’s just me. I just don’t play games like that. She is apparently ruthless and cold hearted she did not even worry about your feelings one bit, she probably will hang on to you until another guy comes along, that is really too bad. I hope it works out for you.

kathy5
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 6:48 am #137142

From your words, it appears she really behaved rudely with you. but every story has two angles, so can’t say anything.

just_me
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 7:15 pm #137300

i agree with lovie4you, if I were I. your situation I wouldn’t take her back, I would be able to trust someone that did that to me no matter how much I love them.

bella
    bella
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:20 am #137435

I know that blows. But guess what? She had a similar thing happen to her, didn’t she? Karma? Just getting back what we send out in the world, maybe? The thing to do now is start focusing your energy on the- literally- thousands of other amazing women in the world who aren’t gonna do that to you. We’re not all the same insecure, high school drama rep as this one may be.
    The first thing we all wanna do when someone burns us is check up on them. It’s hard not to, and it hurts. But the more you look at her social media- heck, the more you think of her at all, the more you’re just going to feel bad. Pour your heart into something that excites you and stimulates your endorphins.. music if you do that, sports.. (that’s a really good one- sweat out that pain).. go out. It’s spring. Summer’s around the corner. Catch some great bands or movies. Meet some cool people, and let your mind get away from her. She’s trouble.

Anonymous
    May 29, 2017 at 5:04 am #137817

jst leave her and forget her as she dont deserve you

walt
    Participant
    May 29, 2017 at 11:51 pm #137833

Literally, just try to forget about her.

Stephzzzz
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 1:04 am #137839

She doesn’t deserve you. I cant believes someone would do that

lateralus
    lateralus
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 4:44 am #137844
    Reply To: She dumped me, she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day

It’s hard to follow my own advice but…

Best thing to do when something like that happens is just NOT look at social media of your ex. All it does is create horrible images in your mind even if it’s all in your head. In your case, it doesn’t seem like it was in your head but there’s no sense pursuing her. She made her mind up, left, and is now talking to you again – but you can’t really judge yourself as anything but backup for her now, and how would you trust that person again?

Time to move on and not dwell on the past – I’m sure you’ll find someone out there who’s better for you

Zizi77
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 12:42 am #138532
    Reply To: She dumped me, she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day

Just leave her. She dont deserve you. U will find someone better.