She forgot our date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She forgot our date?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2018 at 12:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sorae
    Participant
    January 28, 2018 at 3:01 am #163619
    She forgot our date?

She forgot about our date?

She initiated contact to plan a date for tonight at 7pm for desserts. Upon arrival, i arrived around 6:55 and proceeded to text her that i arrived. Thus, below is the actual text message content:

Me: You in town?
    Her: Nah I m at home. Why
    Me: Wasnt 7pm our meet up? haha
    Her: lol oops totally forgot haha
    Me: ok dw
    Her: We can still do dessert. I ll get there in 15mins, if you want….
    me: Its just idk how you forgot lol we made plans just before
    Her: Very bad memory. So yes or no?

thats what was in the text. She then proceeded to ring me 3 times but i ignored it and went home and she fb messaged me saying “dude i have been trying to call you..”. By the time she woulda came here it woulda been an hour after i came. i really dont want to waste my time

At this time i went no contact,was that a bad move? i kinda still like her so im not sure whether to mend things with her?

desperatelygay
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 10:45 am #163680

Ok dude, I want to think that she just actually forgot about the date and this is just a miss understanding but somethin does seem kinda fishy. If you are quoting, then “lol oops forgot” is really weird considering you JUST made the plans. Just try talking to her and ask her directly why she didn’t come.

Sleven
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 2:17 pm #163736

Everybody makes mistakes. If she is a really busy person, she could have honestly forgotten. I’m the forgiving type, so I say, if you like her, give her another shot to see if you really do/will like her. That way, you will know for sure if it was worth it. There’s nothing worse than closing a door and then wondering “what if”.

David_Elmers
    David_Elmers
    Participant
    January 30, 2018 at 7:18 am #163798

Man, it really depends on the situation. I assume that you know this person at least a bit and know what she has in mind. If you think she’s made it on purpose, then why YOU behave like a girl? not picking up the phone and not answering messages is not the best idea in my opinion. If you’ve made a decision or simply not feeling like talking tell her about it! don’t hide behind the anonymity that internet and cellphones provide.