She has a boyfriend , what my next step should be?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

oxygen34
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 8:54 am #152064

new girl came to my school from the first time we have a strong relationship we are good friends We are sitting together, we are discussing and until last week we had come very close. she let me catch her from her waist, I grab her hands.she also caressed my hair, we poked each other for fun , and we generally had physical contact. These days, this kind of communication has stopped for a reason , maybe she bored. I do not know .Noteable that when we are chating from messenger she is answering to me with a word. This happened from the first time Not now I thought she felt something for me after all we did.But today i asked her if she likes someone and she said ”yes but he isnt from this school” and before this my friend checked her messages and he saw that she is speaking with a boy and they are making hearts to each other and they have sexual discussion.I think that he is her boyfriend.I am sure Please guys tell me whats my next step.Sorry for my bad English

thebigmeat
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:00 am #152110

There is no next step.

chrisg
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 11:39 am #152151

you should let go ..