She has lost feelings for me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Daniel22
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 1:37 am #86685

There is a girl in my school that i am absolutely crazy about. And she has shown very strong signs that she likes me too. for example: she calls me cute, she squeezes my cheeks, she always comments about my eyes and she asked me if I wanted to apply at her work. After all this i can safely say that she likes me too.
    During our break from school i decide to ask her out online and she replies with; HAHAHAHAHAHA alright.
    After this i am trying to make a date with her for the 2 weeks!!! And whenever i pick a day she will make stupid excuses why she can’t go until i she finally agreed to a day, and i had to cancel. And she was completely cool about it.
    Two days after that school starts again and I had 1period in the same class and I wanted to talk to her. So after awkwardly ignoring her for an hour i tap her on the shoulder and say “ummmmmm im catching the same bus as you today” and she said “ok” extremely quietly as if she didn’t want to talk to me.
    (Continue)\/ \/ \/

Daniel22
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 1:38 am #86686

So as im walking to the bus with her she has the tone in her voice like she’s very uncomfortable and doesn’t want to talk to me.

Once we got to the bus stop i say to her “tomorrow do you want to hangout at the library together?” and she starts panicking. She starts saying “I don’t know” over and over again, you could tell in the tone in her voice that she was saying no but didn’t want to hurt my feelings. After that we just ignored each other until the bus came.
    And days have gone by when we just continue to ignore each other.

I am worried that she has lost all feelings for me and doesn’t want to go out with me anymore.
    I Have been VERY depressed since this and I really need help!!!
    Should i ask her out again or just forget it ever happened.