She is wierd, a loving day and an ignorance day

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

justacrusher
    justacrusher
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 2:02 pm #137705

Hi all,
    I love a girl who is an introvert, she just have few friends and she isn’t interacting much with them. Before we started to talk she kept staring at me when I am around, her staring wasn’t normal it was noticeable by everyone nearby. she was not going to make a step but a day she did something to grab my attention, but i didn’t acquire the opportunity properly. I used a girl to introduce me to her and then we started to talk. She told me alot about her from first time and I got her number, everything was fine. she even started to text me by sending a comic out of nowhere then I noticed that she takes a time to reply on my texts. But I met her f2f everything is going at it’s best and we both act like we are in rs. I said that maybe her exams got her attention so she wasn’t free enough toreply on my texts instantly. the exams is over now and we chatted for 1 day after exams then suddenly she STOPED replying on my texts/snaps.after 4dys I asked her what’s wrong stil no seen/rply

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 27, 2017 at 7:13 am #137784

maybe she got interested in someone else. Instead of texting her why don’t you just call her on the phone. Maybe something happen to her phone