Author
    Comments
  • justacrusher
    justacrusher
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 2:02 pm #137705
    She is wierd, a loving day and an ignorance day

Hi all,
    I love a girl who is an introvert, she just have few friends and she isn’t interacting much with them. Before we started to talk she kept staring at me when I am around, her staring wasn’t normal it was noticeable by everyone nearby. she was not going to make a step but a day she did something to grab my attention, but i didn’t acquire the opportunity properly. I used a girl to introduce me to her and then we started to talk. She told me alot about her from first time and I got her number, everything was fine. she even started to text me by sending a comic out of nowhere then I noticed that she takes a time to reply on my texts. But I met her f2f everything is going at it’s best and we both act like we are in rs. I said that maybe her exams got her attention so she wasn’t free enough toreply on my texts instantly. the exams is over now and we chatted for 1 day after exams then suddenly she STOPED replying on my texts/snaps.after 4dys I asked her what’s wrong stil no seen/rply

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 27, 2017 at 7:13 am #137784

maybe she got interested in someone else. Instead of texting her why don’t you just call her on the phone. Maybe something happen to her phone