She Keeps Texting Me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She Keeps Texting Me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 12:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chiefs23
    Participant
    December 28, 2017 at 8:50 pm #161082
    She Keeps Texting Me

Ok so this is a really complicated situation but bear with me here.

I was dating this girl in high school for a few months and we were really getting along great. Unfortunately we broke up over that summer because she was going off to college and I still had one more year of high school to go.That was almost 3 years ago. We dont really talk much now but at least once or twice a year she will text me out of the blue telling me shes thinking of me or she misses me. I always text back because I really cared about this girl and I kind of still do. We ended on good terms so it really doesnt seem out of the ordinary for me to do so. Sometimes these conversations will turn into dates or hookups, and sometimes they turn into nothing at all, but they never turn into anything real. I really want to either start a relationship with her again or completely remove her from my life, because this is starting to get on my nerve. Why do yall think she does this? And what do you think I should do?

Phxguy13
    Participant
    December 29, 2017 at 6:35 am #161095

That’s a 50/50 gut call

acetopwon
    Participant
    December 29, 2017 at 8:55 pm #161108

Id agree

Sk8erBoi
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:34 am #161125

Have you tried mentioning that you still have serious feelings for her? She may be in the same situation as you, but she’s too afraid to bring it up. Rejection is a pretty common fear, but sometimes you just have to bring it up and go for it. Just bring it up to her one time after a date and ask if she wants to hang out again sometime soon and see if you guys can get the ball rolling again. I hope that this helps.

lynam0919
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm #161135

Ditch her. College is like a freedom to get drunk and fuck.

Rickmeer
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 9:39 am #161146

You have to state to her what you want. Tell her this isn’t working for you, and don’t let her jerk you around.