she left me for her ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

she left me for her ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:30 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MoneyTree
    MoneyTree
    Participant
    November 3, 2012 at 4:04 pm #15790
    she left me for her ex

I was a bit shocked when my last girlfriend dumped me, it was because she “lost feelings” for me but she ended up dating her ex—who’s a GUY! I mean it was worse when it initially happened I was blown away because I thought we got along so well. But the fact that it was for ex and of opposite sex, I couldn’t believe it.

Needless to say I’m still a bit bitter but I’ve had to stay professional in so many situations, I could never say anything bad about her…

AngelsFly
    AngelsFly
    Participant
    November 3, 2012 at 5:07 pm #15807

That’s terrible. But you can’t help who you love 🙁

sara
    sara
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 12:40 am #17111

I am so sorry to hear that. I think you should concentrate on something else and try to come out of it. No use waiting for her.

stevie
    stevie
    Participant
    November 23, 2012 at 3:21 pm #17157

I was a bit shocked when my last girlfriend dumped me, it was because she “lost feelings” for me but she ended up dating her ex—who’s a GUY! I mean it was worse when it initially happened I was blown away because I thought we got along so well. But the fact that it was for ex and of opposite sex, I couldn’t believe it.

Needless to say I’m still a bit bitter but I’ve had to stay professional in so many situations, I could never say anything bad about her…

So if I understand, you are a lady and so was your ex and she left you for a guy. Sorry, these situations always confuse me. No matter the gender, when someone leaves you for another, it isn’t pleasant.

heather2050
    Participant
    January 5, 2017 at 7:21 pm #121967

🙁

datingjungle
    Participant
    January 6, 2017 at 1:29 am #121973

Oh bro! There is a certain breed of these kinda girls! I Swear!
    And I can bet that after a few months she’ll find someone else or even come back to you for coming out of her current relationship again. I bet she hasn’t completely cut-off contact with you.

confusedsin
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 5:06 pm #123557

She seems just unsure of what she wants…

Anonymous
    January 18, 2017 at 8:31 pm #123576

My best relationship advice really is something I learned how to deal with relationships by practicing Buddhism and meditation; learning to let go and move on. Ride the waves of change and go with the flow that life is taking you, the worst you can do is fight it. Just let go and realize you just will not be able to control somethings in your life, we can’t control others or the decisions they make. So it is best to let go of events that we have no control over and just move on. We have pleasure and pain in life. Life was pleasurable in the relationship and now it is painful that is over. Relationships rarely last forever anymore so expect in future relationships that there will be a beginning and ending, enjoy the relationships while they last and let go of them when it is time to let go and move on.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 8:55 pm #123577

sorry to hear this happens. there isn’t much logic or reasoning to matters of the heart.
    what your’e feeling is normal, and natural. don’t fight it – just let it be and it will pass. i promise.

you’ll find another and ultimately find something much better. it always happens and of course the old cliche (but is really true) – everything happens for a reason. so don’t dwell on this one.. take care of yourself, be good to yoursself.. and the best revenge is making your life FANTASTIC.. 🙂