she liked me now ignores me :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

zach215
    Participant
    June 23, 2014 at 3:38 am #55928

I need help underatanding a female haha so I met this chick last year and she added me to a group chat with a few of her friends and she was all over me telling me how attractive I am and calling me “babe” and whatnot but at first she was in my friend zone but eventually I liked her enough to ask her ou which she ended up turning me down and said “I value our friendship too much” when she called me babe the day before… She also asked one of my friends to hook up with a different guy at a festival we were both going to in a group chat which I left and when she asked me why I left I asked her why I would want to be in a chat that’s 90% about you wanting to make out with this guy. So she apologized later saying she was a dick to me and ended up avoiding us both… Basically I’m trying to figure out why she went from liking me so much to being just her friend and when even tho she says she “loves me”  evrey time we hang out she ignores me…

westrobert1
    Participant
    June 23, 2014 at 12:32 pm #55958

If you know she liked you, chances are she still has feelings for you, talk to her and tell her what you think and see how she reacts to it

Anonymous
    June 23, 2014 at 5:35 pm #55993

Oh goodness! She is very young right? I know you are trying to understand her, but the reality is, she doesn’t even understand herself. She is fickle and playing games. So stop trying to figure her out because that is not your problem. To tell you she loves you, then ignores you, to tell you how attractive you are, then denies you on a date, to want to make out with another guy fully knowing you would know about it….needless to say she is quite confused. Saying 1 thing and doing another. All you need to know about her is she doesn’t know herself very well and being in a relationship with her would be quite confusing and challenging. The details as to why she is like that are layered and probably quite dynamic and a mess I promise you don’t want to get tangled up in. So instead of spending your time trying to figure her out, spend your time on letting the situation go, let the idea of her go and go find another girl that has it together a bit more!

jhoeksjmcg
    Participant
    June 24, 2014 at 11:46 am #56036

She’s playing hard to get. You need to play it right back!

braelle
    Participant
    June 24, 2014 at 12:52 pm #56061

Maybe she doesn’t know how you feel, have you made yourself clear? Or maybe she just likes the attention but has no intention of following through.

surferdudeNJ1234
    Participant
    June 25, 2014 at 1:55 pm #56210

Play right back!

xoKelly
    Participant
    June 27, 2014 at 9:54 pm #56539

I agree that I think she likes the attention. When she was talking to that other guy, she wanted to get a rise out of you. She wanted you to get jealous. However, I don’t know why she would turn you down if she’s trying to make you jealous. I don’t think she knows what she wants. Try talking to her about how she feels and if she turns you down again maybe it’s time to move on.

sierrapii
    Participant
    June 28, 2014 at 10:24 am #56546

It sounds like she’s either playing a game with you or you have waited too long to make a move on her and she has decided that she would rather preserve your friendship than jump into a relationship with you. I would seriously talk with her and tell her your feelings (difficult as that may be).

bright11
    Participant
    June 30, 2014 at 6:52 am #56567
    Reply To: she liked me now ignores me :(

She might liked u initially but now she she seemed to like someone else.

Alberto521
    Alberto521
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 3:48 am #56622

She is probably young, talk to her in person, and tell her straight up, don’t be afraid of being a little bit mean , but not too much.

Help24
    Help24
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 6:45 pm #56718

Ok so I’m no expert and I’m new here but I help and understand people a lot and I’m good at it. I’ve had this problem quite a couple times, where girls like you and lose interest. It’s happening right now to me and usually it’s because you have gotten “friendzoned”. She cares about you too much to lose you. Or she simply doesn’t care it like you. But another thing that usually happens is that you are no longer the person she started liking. Look back and see what you have changed. Sometimes being too needy makes you different because they feel like you aren’t the person they started liking. I’m not sure about my response but please anyone feel free to add on or correct me. As I said I’m new and I also need help on this topic. My case is a bit different though.